| LATEST NEWS
- 08 January 2018 : The Embassy / Consulate of Israel in Delhi/Mumbai/Bengaluru is happy to announce that following decisions of the Israeli government, the Israeli Visa Application process for Indian Citizens will be eased. For further information about the applicability of these changes per individual traveller and purpose of travel, please contact IVP centres in New Delhi, Bengaluru and Mumbai."
- 02 January 2018 : Clear mandate has received from Israel Embassy in Delhi that w.e.f. 03 January 2018 visa fees will be revised as B2 – Business/Tourist Rs.1700/- & A2 Student Individual Rs.3200/- applicable only for Delhi visa centre.
- 18 December 2017 : As per the update received from Israel Consulate Bengaluru, applicants those have travelled to US , Canada, Australia and Schengen need not to submit Bank statement, hotel confirmation and Air ticket for Israel visa submission in Bengaluru centre.
- 12 December 2017 : As per the update received from Israel Consulate Mumbai, applicants those have travelled to US , Australia, Canada & Schengen need not to submit Bank statement, Hotel confirmation and Air ticket for Israel visa submission in Mumbai
- 25 September 2017 : Israel Visa Application Centre Mumbai will be shifting from 03 October 2017 to below address : 206B, Arcadia, Opp NCPA, Vinayak Kumar Shah Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
- 18 September 2017 : Due to the forthcoming Israeli and Indian holidays in the months of September and October 2017, please arrange to submit your visa applications for Israel ahead of time. Kindly note that due to this, the processing time taken by the Embassy and the Consulate will be 7-10 working days .
Please check the holiday list below, prior to your submission of application and apply accordingly:
- Wednesday, 20 September 2017: Embassy and Consulate working hours 09:00 – 13:00
- Thursday, 21 September 2017 – Embassy and Consulate closed for Rosh Hashana (Jewish Holiday)
- Friday, 22 September 2017 - Embassy and Consulate closed for Rosh Hashana (Jewish Holiday)
- Friday, 29 September 2017: Embassy and Consulate working hours 09:00 – 12:00
- Monday, 02 October 2017: Embassy and Consulate closed for Gandhi Jayanti (Indian Holiday)
- Wednesday, 04 October 2017: Embassy and Consulate working hours 09:00 – 1300
- Thursday, 05 October 2017: Embassy and Consulate closed for Sukkoth (Jewish Holiday)
- Friday, 06 October 2017: Embassy and Consulate closed for Sukkoth (Jewish Holiday)
- Thursday, 12 October 2017: Embassy and Consulate closed for Sukkoth (Jewish Holiday)
- Friday, 13 October 2017: Embassy and Consulate closed for Sukkoth (Jewish Holiday)
- Thursday, 19 October 2017: Embassy and Consulate closed for Diwali (Indian Holiday)
- Friday, 20 October 2017: Embassy and Consulate closed for Govardhan Puja (Indian Holiday)
- 30 June 2017 : This is to inform w.e.f. due to GST there will be change in below fees :1. Service charges Rs. 1080/- , Courier fees Rs.461/- form filling Rs.104/-
- 26 May 2017 : As per the update received from Bangalore Consulate “Andhra Pradesh” cases will not be accepted by the Bangalore application centre hence applicants can submit their visa application to Delhi application centre if falling under this jurisdiction.
- 25 January 2017 : This is to inform all applicants that clients of South Indian Bank can submit their bank statement online by using link given under “Preparing your application tab on home page http://sendirectindia.blob.core.windows.net/forms/SIB-applicationform.pdf
- 02 January 2017 : Clear mandate hasreceived from Israel Embassy in Delhi that with effect from 03 January 2017 visa fees will be changed /revised as B2 Rs1600/- and Student Individual Rs.3200/- applicable for all IVP centers in India
- 14 October 2016 : Israel Application centres in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore will be working on 18 October 2016 and 25 October 2016.
- 09 September 2016 : Due to the Jewish holiday coming up on the month of October 2016, Embassy ( New Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Sri Lanka) will remain closed as mentioned in the Holiday List 2016.
All applicants for visa are advised to submit application for entry visa to Israel ahead of time in exact no less than 21 working days before the day of travelling.
- 22 August 2016 : This is to inform you The East West Medical centre has been shifted to new address i.e.East West Medical Centre,38 Golf Links,Archbishop Makarios Marg,New Delhi-110003 Tel: 47222500.
- 08 August 2016 : Israel Visa Appilcation centre – Bangalore is shifted to below address S- 519, 5th Floor, South Block Manipal Centre,47 Dickenson Road, Bangalore-560042 Phone : 080-41115828
- 18 July 2016 : As The Consular section is closed in Bangalore for approx. 1 month hence all Bangalore cases will be directed to the Delhi Embassy for process and the processing time will be 8 to 9 working days.
- 07 June 2016 : Clear mandate has received from Israel Embassy in Delhi that w.e.f.7 June 2016 only online application forms will be accepted in Delhi application centre.
- 08 January 2016 : Clear mandate has received from Israel Embassy in Delhi that with effect from 08 January 2016 visa fees will be changed for B2-Rs.1500/- & A2 Rs.3000/- for Delhi IVS.
- 05 January 2016: Clear mandate has received from Israel Consulate in Mumbai that with effect from 06 January 2016 visa fees will be changed for B2-Rs.1500/- and for A2-Rs.3000/- for Mumbai IVS.
- 01 December 2014 : Clear mandate from The Israel Consulate Mumbai has been released with immediate effect, all B1 Employment caretaker category will be charged only Service charges Rs.900/- further if require only then Rs.1100/- will be charged for further Investigation. (applicable only for Mumbai)
- 23 June 2014: W.e.f 1 July 2014 Applicants/Represtative/Travel Agents can submit their application for Visa at Israel Visa Services in Bangalore.
- 26 April 2014: Please be informed that with effect from 29 April 2014, service charge for Israel Visa Services in Delhi and Mumbai shall be revised.
Kindly find the details of same below:-
|B/2 / A/2
In case the applicant opts for Courier facility then he/she needs to Pay INR 350 as courier charges.
- 3 April 2014: As per instructions received from the Embassy of Israel applications for all the visa category shall be accepted from toady at all centers –New Delhi, Mumbai, Sri Lanka.
- 22 March 2014: The Visa Applications for B1 employment category would be accepted 18 March 2014 onwards. However, due to Finance Ministry refusal to resolve the ministry of foreign Affairs labor dispute, no interviews would be conducted till further notice.
- 5 March 2014 Delhi: Due to the Finance Ministry’s refusal to resolve the Ministry of Foreign Affairs labor dispute, Israeli diplomats have renewed their work sanctions.
It may seem unusual for the diplomatic service of a country to become engaged in a labor dispute Out of our deep commitment to presenting Israel’s interest abroad. Israel’s international standing and national security, we, Israeli diplomats, insists that our reasonable demands be met.
As of today (4 March 2014) and until further notice, no services will be provided to the public and phone calls will not be answered.
- 04 March 2014 Mumbai: Due to labor sanctions at the Foreign Ministry, as of 4 March 2014 and until further notice, no services will be provided to the public and phone calls will not be answered.
- 17 December 2013: Effective 13 December 2013 onwards passport collection timings for Mumbai visa application centre will be between 15:00 to 16: 00 Monday Through Friday.
- 10 December 2013 : Clear mandate from the Israel Consulates office in Mumbai has been released with immediate effect, previous passports needs to be submitted along with Visa application.
- 02 December 2013: A clear mandate from the Israel consulates office in Mumbai has been released with immediate effect. All visa applications submitted through travel agents should have agency's stamp and contact details on application form along with applicant's personal mobile number and email id.
- 02 December 2013: This is to inform you that Israel Visa application centre New delhi will remain closed on 4 December 2013 on account of delhi State assembly election
- 02 August 2013: Effective 1 August 2013, the partial strike of the Israeli foreign ministry is temporarily lifted due to an appointment of a mediator in order to resolve the on- going dispute.
As a result, the Consulate General of Israel, Mumbai has resumed providing all consular services till further notice. People interested in visiting Israel can submit their visa applications at application centre in Mumbai.
- 01 August 2013: This is to inform that as per the information received from Ministry of Israel. The visa applications of all visa categories can be submitted at New Delhi.
- 25 July 2013: The Visa Applications for B1 employment category would be accepted 19 July 2013 onwards. However, due to ongoing labor dispute at the Foreign Ministry of Israel, no interviews would be conducted till further notice. Special cases (medical and others) will be considered separately.
- 10 July 2013: This is to inform that as per the information received from Ministry of Israel, the Visa applications for B1 employment category would be accepted at Israel Visa application Centre at New Delhi. There would be no interviews conducted till further notice.
- 26 June 2013: This is to inform that as per the information received from Ministry of Israel, The Visa applications will not be accepted in Israel Visa application Centre New Delhi till further notice.
- 25 June 2013: A clear mandate from The Israel Consulate office in Mumbai has been released, as Interior Ministry in Israel is on strike, Consular services is suspended until further notice with immediate effect, this includes all B1 Employment, B2 Business and Tourist ,A2 Student and any Religious visa categories.
- 20 June 2013: Please note due to the strike at the Interior Ministry of Israel, all B1 category including B1-01 (Employment/Work Visa) category will not be accepted at Mumbai Visa application effective 17 June 2013 onwards until we receive further update from the Israel Consulate Mumbai.
- 19 February 2013: Please note all applications submitted from 21 February 2013 to 28 February 2013 shall attract a nominal compulsory courier cost of Rs.255/- per application. The processed passports would be directly sent through Blue Dart courier to the Applicant’s address.
- 13 February 2013: As The Consulate General of Israel is shifting to a new place all applications submitted from the 21 February 2013 to 28 February 2013 will be forwarded to New Delhi for Visa processing. The processing time for the application submitted would be at the sole discretion of The Israel Embassy in Delhi.
- 13 February 2013: Consulate General of Israel, Mumbai would be relocated to a new location effective 04 March 2013 at Marathon Futurex, A 1301, 13th Floor, Mafatlal Mill Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013. Tel: 91 22 61600500 Fax: 91 22 61600599.
- 25 January 2013: In lieu of Republic Day Israel Visa Application Centre at New delhi will remain open till 12:00 P.M. today due to security reasons. Application submission and collection of passports will take place till 12:00 P.M. today.
- 31 December 2012: Please note that w.e.f 1 January 2013 the photo specification is changed to 5.5cm*5.5cm. Further all documents should be in A4 size and not in back to back format. Applicable for Delhi only.
- 12 November 2012: Kindly be informed the Consulate General of Israel office in Mumbai will remain closed on 13 November 2012 and 14 November 2012 on account of Diwali. The Israel application centre in Mumbai will also remain closed on the said days
- 14 August 2012: In lieu of Independence Day Israel Visa Application Centre at New Delhi will remain open till 12:00 PM today due to security reasons.
Application submission and collection of passports will take place till 12:00 PM today.
- 6 August 2012: The Embassy of Israel and the Israel Visa Application Center at Delhi will remain closed on 10 August 2012 in lieu of Janamashtami.
- 1 August 2012: The Israel Visa Application Centre in Delhi will remain closed on 2 August 2012 on account of Raksha Bandhan.
- 13 July 2012: Clear mandate from the Israel consulates office in Mumbai has been released with immediate effect, all visa applications are to be submitted along with one color photocopy of first and last page of the passport (in one page). The Israel Visa Application Center will be shifted from the Current Location (Plot No.25, Aurum House, Ground Floor, DadySheth Lane, Adjacent to Babulnath Temple, Babulnath, Mumbai 400 007.) to a new Location (49 The Arcade, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai-400005) effective from 26 March 2012.The timing's and the contact number for the Center remains unaltered.
- 9 March 2012: Please note that the Embassy of Israel and the Israel visa application center in Delhi will remain closed from 8 March 2012 to 9 March 2012 on account of Holi.We will resume our services from 12 March 2012.
- 20 February 2012: Please note that the Embassy/Consulate of Israel is open on 20 February 2012.Visa applications will be accepted at the Israel Visa Application Centers in Delhi and Mumbai respectively as per the normal procedure and timings.
- 6 February 2012: Please note w. e. f. 06 February 2012, IVS service charges will be increased to INR 735/- per applicant for all applications submitted in India.
For any urgent request regarding Israeli nationals, kindly contact Israel Visa application center Mumbai on telephone number 022-66154168
- 19 January 2012:The Visa section in Mumbai will remain closed on 23 Jan 2012. Visa application can be submitted at Israel Visa application center.
For any urgent request regarding Israeli nationals, kindly contact Israel Visa application center Mumbai on telephone number 022-66154168
- 16 January 2012: Effective 09 January 2012 onwards, medical checkup for B1 applicants will be conducted only after submitting the visa application to the Israel Application Center
Effective 13 January 2012, only B! applicants will be allowed to collect his/her passport
- 16 November 2011: Kindly be informed Israel Consulate Mumbai has introduced a change in the Medical Centre (Bombay Hospital) for Work Visa/B1 Employment applicants to a new medical centre with effect from 21 November 2011.V.M.Medical centre # 78 B Pankaj Mansion, Dr.A.B.Road, Worli, Mumbai 400 018. Tel : 022 24901066
- 8 October 2011 : Effective, 9 November 2011 till 11 November 2011, i.e. Wednesday till Friday, Israel Embassy in Delhi will not be processing any visa applications with travel date till 14 November 2011 as the Embassy is relocating to new premises. Hence all visa applicants are advised to submit applications accordingly.
- 17 October 2011: Kindly be informed, Israel Consulate Mumbai office remains closed for the day due to Power failure at Nariman Point.
- 1 August 2011: Please note w. e. f. 01 August 2011, IVS courier charges will be increased to INR 250/- per applicant for all applications submitted in India.
- 14 July 2011: A clear mandate from the Israel consulates office in Mumbai has been released with immediate effect.
All B1 travel agents have to submit a copy of the registration certificate at the IVS application center for Israel in Mumbai.
- 1 February 2011: Please note w. e. f. 02 February 2011, IVS service charges will be increased to INR 670/- per applicant for all applications submitted in India.